Blue Flame Candle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We don't make games. We make art.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduce yourself!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Benjamin Kuli
Admin
Benjamin Kuli

Introduce yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 6:47 am

Here you can tell us who are you, why are you interested in our project, and how did you find us, and so on.
Back to top Go down
https://blueflame.rpg-board.net
Sachi-Shimazu
Sachi-Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 9:33 pm

Hey, I learnt about this game through Lake Valor. I like this project because of the choice based storyline where you choose your partners as the game progresses and I am general fan of rpg games.
I can't wait to see what the full game will be like and I especially can't wait to play it. I can already tell it will be amazing.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Kuli
Admin
Benjamin Kuli

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:43 am

Sachi-Shimazu wrote:
Hey, I learnt about this game through Lake Valor. I like this project because of the choice based storyline where you choose your partners as the game progresses and I am general fan of rpg games.
I can't wait to see what the full game will be like and I especially can't wait to play it. I can already tell it will be amazing.
Welcome to the Blue Flame Candle's Community! Thank you for being interested in our project and that you decided to join our community. It is really appreciated. I'm glad you like the idea of choosing your partners during your journey, for me, it's something what I really like and in my opinion, it's a really unique way to customize your gaming experience and making every gameplay different from the other. If you have any questions, feel free to ask, if you can't find the answers in any topics.
Back to top Go down
https://blueflame.rpg-board.net
Slacker
Slacker

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 12:43 pm

Hey. I'm Tim. You can call me what you like, but I usually go by the handle of Slacker, Hitori, and a few others. I wear a Fedora and am incredibly passionate about games. Anything more, you can ask Smile.

As for how I found Blue Flame Candle, it was on Game Jolt. Looking through indie games, particularly through the RPG genre, I didn't see Erah. There were actually a few other that caught my eye, but beneath them in recommendations was Erah. I don't think it was as hyped back then(as if it was all that long ago Razz ), so it was kinda buried. Nonetheless, I found it. It quickly became my most anticipated game on Game Jolt. I checked it out frequently after finding it. I liked the design and the music. As more detail on the game emerged, I grew more enticed. Admittedly being a bit apprehensive of the character style, though I got used to it. Today playing the demo, I've really warmed up to it Laughing. (Weird laugh, emote? Haha.) Possibly the most important thing is the deep sense of originality I get from it. I don't want to assume anything, but it seems you forcefully want to create something genuine and redesign pre-determined concepts. I'm not sure if there is a more underlying reason, but I'm happy to witness the birth and growing of this project. Thanks Blue Flame. Slacker, over and out.
Back to top Go down
Greg Forte
V.I.P.
Greg Forte

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 1:38 am

Slacker wrote:
Hey. I'm Tim. You can call me what you like, but I usually go by the handle of Slacker, Hitori, and a few others. I wear a Fedora and am incredibly passionate about games. Anything more, you can ask Smile.

Hello there, Tim,

We're very glad you found your way here and that you're interested in our project. By the way, as a dieselpunk fan, I find Fedoras immensely awesome! Very Happy

Slacker wrote:
Possibly the most important thing is the deep sense of originality I get from it. I don't want to assume anything, but it seems you forcefully want to create something genuine and redesign pre-determined concepts.

I think, there you pretty much nailed the exact reason why we're doing this at all. Push limits, break trends... it's something missing from today's games. We wanted to create something that isn't necessarily groundbreaking in terms of technicalities, but it's definitely refreshing and you would want to immerse yourself into it. It's a relief to see we're heading in the right direction for that. Smile

Thank you for your support and hope to have you around for a long time. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blue Flame Candle :: Forum - English :: Community :: General Discussion-